1. What did you think about concert photography BEFORE enrolling in Shooting The Rockstars?
Before enrolling into Shooting the Rockstars, I was really into music photography and everything about it but had no idea where to start.
2. What did you think about concert photography AFTER going through the training?
After I went through the training, it lit the fire in me to continue with what I want to do. The training showed me that this is something I can truly do for a living.
3. What big problem were you facing BEFORE Shooting The Rockstars? What from Shooting The Rockstars helped you solved that problem?
The one problem I had before was finding a starting point. I went to school for photography but it didn't really help with what I wanted to do. This training help me see what exactly I need to do make my pictures known.
4. What specific results have you achieved as the result of this training?
I started shooting way more and stopped being nervous to talk to the ones in charge.
5. What would you tell another “new student” of Shooting The Rockstars? What words of advice would you have now that you’ve gone through the program?
To listen to the advise given. Everything I've read and learned these past week have helped. Everything you have taught, I've learned. To the new comers. He knows what he is talking about.