1. What did you think about concert photography BEFORE enrolling in Shooting The Rockstars?
Concert photography was a challenge before because I didn't know how to connect with the bigger, more successful bands.
2. What did you think about concert photography AFTER going through the training?
I learned the basic fundamentals of how to contact bands, their management and what they were looking for in a concert photographer.
3. What big problem were you facing BEFORE Shooting The Rockstars? What from Shooting The Rockstars helped you solved that problem?
Even though I take professional training in photography, I was having trouble shooting in extreme low light situations. In this course , I learned what gear works best in a concert, and how to process the photos in post production in order to get the best possible result.
4. What specific results have you achieved as the result of this training?
I have been hired as a freelance photographer for my local paper which gets me into concerts with a press pass. I also have been given access to shoot Trooper and other bands at an outdoor concert this coming month because of the information I was given in this course on how to approach band management and promoters.
5. What would you tell another “new student” of Shooting The Rockstars? What words of advice would you have now that you’ve gone through the program?
New advice… being persistent and following the advice from a professional in the field is the best combination for success.