1. What did you think about concert photography BEFORE enrolling in Shooting The Rockstars?
I’ve been shooting concerts for over 3 years now and I’ve already learned a lot about photography and the music business. So I was not sure about this academy, because I was wondering if it would help me. But I was curious and I wanted to learn more, especially about the music business and marketing.
2. What did you think about concert photography AFTER going through the training?
I must admit, that Shooting The Rockstars was a really great course and it helped me in more ways than I thought it could. As I already knew a lot of the basic stuff that was covered, I really loved the parts about the music industry, about marketing and social media and the in-depth-discussion with fellow photographers in the bonus video. This course helped a lot to understand the business and plan my next steps in this exciting journey.
3. What big problem were you facing BEFORE Shooting The Rockstars?
I guess the biggest problems for me were how to promote myself, what social media would work best and how to overcome my fear to ask bands directly if they would be interested in me shooting them. The course helped me to overcome these obstacles.
4. What specific results have you achieved as the result of this training?
Since I just finished the course, the future will show what actual results I will have archived, but I learned a lot about social media and marketing and I’m looking forward to use this knowledge in the future.
5. What would you tell another "new student" of Shooting The Rockstars? What words of advice would you have now that you've gone through the program?
If you’re new to concert photography, this is a must-have-training! But even if you've been shooting bands for a couple of years, this academy is still of great value, and even a pro might learn more than a few things from it. Basically, itís very highly recommended to everyone who wants to shoot bands.