1. What did you think about concert photography BEFORE enrolling in Shooting The Rockstars?
It was something I loved and had been trying to get into but had stagnated on a level I wasn't happy with, I wanted Live Music to be a big part of my life but didn't know how to climb the next step of the ladder.
2. What did you think about concert photography AFTER going through the training?
The quality of my work has gone up so much, everything from approaching bands, promoters, venues through to sharing the images. I am proud of where Ive got too, but more excited about that the future holds.
3. What big problem were you facing BEFORE Shooting The Rockstars? What from Shooting The Rockstars helped you solved that problem?
I didn’t really know how the processes of charging, but Shooting The Rockstars has broken that down for me into the different options which is now working wonders for me in terms on not only getting access but making a bit of money as well.
As well as this showcasing my work through various channels, I now follow steps Ive been shown through the course and it is working. I have contacted clients and they’ve actually said they had already seen my name and work which was amazing. I owe it to the course.
4. What specific results have you achieved as the result of this training?
I’ve shot in some venues I never thought I would, although I am still developing and strive for greater. I have been a photographer for The Hollies in front of just under 2500 people, this wasn’t even a week after I finished the Shooting The Rockstars program.
5. What would you tell another "new student" of Shooting The Rockstars? What words of advice would you have now that you've gone through the program?
This really is a massive investment into your future, I was in a bait of a bad way when I started the course, but through the education from Matthias as well as the whole Shooting The Rockstars community I have a new motivation to do well, instead of working my hardest tirelessly and not gaining anything, I now work hard and inch by inch, day by day I develop. It doesn’t take up loads of time, but is so clear that its nearly impossible not to develop. I just cant wait for the journey, Shooting
the Rockstars has pointed in the right direction and given me the survival guide I needed, now its up to me to continue my journey knowing that I have the tools and support I need to excel as a concert photographer.
I literally can't thank you enough, you've given me a focus in life again, theres still areas of my life I need to sort out, but I know that this is that positive I needed 🙂
Thank you Matthias